Reasons for our popularity
SOAP Hand Car Wash is known all over for our team of qualified personnel at very friendly costs. The three most important factors for our work is the safety to the environment, great car wash and better-detailing services all over the Houston area. Some of the types of services we offer are listed as follows:
- The cars are washed and dried solely using hands.
- Wheels are cleaned.
- The outer windows are made clean.
- We dress tires to make sure they look clean and fit.
- Tender washing and drying by deploying hands.
- Removing dirt and sand particles from wheels.
- Washing of windows.
- Vacuuming of the floor of the car that ensures unreachable dirt is removed.
- Tire maintenance.
- The dash is cleaned lightly.
- Cleaning and removing water by using hands.
- Wheels are washed.
- Intensive vacuuming of the car floor.
- We wipe the windows.
- Dressing of the tires.
- The car’s floor mats are disinfected and cleaned.
- Very gentle wipe down of the dash, console, seats and the car doors to avoid paint removal and long term damage.
- Also do a thorough wash and dry by use of hands exclusively.
- Waxing is done to improve appearance.
- We wash wheels.
- Windows are washed.
- Vacuuming of the car floor to remove all the dirt.
- Dressing tires to maintain them.
- The mats are also separately washed.
- Light mode of cleaning for the doors, dash, seats, and console.
We also give detailed options as outlined below:
- SOAP Supreme wash is one of the services offered for anyone that chooses this option.
- The leather seats are also removed from seats to be cleaned and dressed back.
- The floor mats are freshened up by the use of shampoo.
- It provides a boost of the SOAP Executive wash aside from other things.
- Separate cleaning and then resulting dressing of the seats.
- We do cleaning and conditioning of the console, dash and the doors.
- The trunk is cleaned by using shampoos.
- The jams in the door are cleaned and freshened.
- The SOAP is a bonus for this detailing type.
- The carpets and the seats that are made of cloth are freshened mostly using shampoo.
- The wheel is given a full experience and therefore treated fully.
- The leather seats are cleaned separately and we return them afterward.
- The trunk or boot of the car is washed.
- The headlines are spot cleaned.
- The SOAP Supreme wash is added to the package.
- SOAP does polishing to the whole car.
- The wheel not only gets cleaned but is given all the services.
- Removal of the seats for cleaning and dressing them back.
- Shampooing solely for carpets and seats made of cloth.
- Cleaning and conditioning of the console, dash and doors.
- Shampooing that gives a good smell to the mats, seats and carpets.
- Depending on the owner’s preference to either light or deep condition the leather seats.
- Full wheel servicing including cleaning.
- Weekly wash. Cleaning of your car every week ensures that long term damages do not occur to the vehicle.
- Saves Resources. On average, SOAP uses ten gallons per wash while the tunnel and home wash take around eighty and one hundred gallons respectively.
- Drying equipment. The materials of the towels are soft and absorb water easily making it safe for the cars.
- Wash Tools. The mitts used are soft so that they do not mess with the paint on the vehicle but at the same time are just deep enough to remove all the dirt.
- Three bucket system. This uses 3 buckets saving water, many towels, 2 mitts and 2 washing machines making sure the vehicles are cleaned in an environmentally friendly manner.
SOAP is probably the best way to clean your car while at the same time taking care of the environment so simply head down to our place and get the best services.
Contact us for more detailing service!